Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly book meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. Each week, she posts an idea relating to books and encourages other book bloggers to respond with their own top ten lists.
This week’s topic is “top ten colourful book covers.” A recent cover trend I’ve been noticing is having more abstract shapes present, and I absolutely love it because they look like something you’d see framed in someone’s home. Here are 10 of my favourites within this trend:
- The Vanishing Half by Brit Bennett
- Followers by Megan Angelo
- The Skin We’re In: A Year of Black Resistance and Power by Desmond Cole
- The Death of Vivek Oji by Akwaeke Emezi
- Friends and Strangers by J. Courtney Sullivan
- Detransition, Baby by Torrey Peters
- All My Mother’s Lovers by Alana Masad
- You Exist Too Much by Zaina Arafat
- Bride of the Sea by Eman Quotah
- Red at the Bone by Jacqueline Woodson
What’s your favourite book cover trend?