I love contemporary romances. They’re sweet, feel-good reads that make me feel like a meet-cute could be just around the corner – the exact kind of energy I want to bring into 2020. There are so many new contemporary romance releases that I need to read, so what better way to chip away at my extensive TBR than by joining a dedicated reading challenge!
The Contemporary Romance Reading Challenge is hosted by Andi’s ABCs and challenges readers to read as many contemporary romance novels as they want. I’m aiming to hit third base, which is to read 11-15 contemporary romance novels that I haven’t already read.
My prospective TBR list can be found here since I find Goodreads to be the current best way to keep track of my book lists – especially since I know this list is going to change a lot between now and the end of the year! I’ll link my progress below, as well.
- The Bride Test by Helen Hoang (review)
- 99 Percent Mine by Sally Thorne (review)
- The Upside of Falling by Alex Light (review)
- Get a Life, Chloe Brown by Talia Hibbert (review)
- Red, White & Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston (review)
- Take a Hint, Dani Brown by Talia Hibbert (review)
- More Than Maybe by Erin Hahn (review)
- You Deserve Each Other by Sarah Hogle
Are you participating in any reading challenges in the new year? Do you have any sweet contemporary romance favourites that I simply must read this year? Let me know!