Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly book meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. Each week, she posts an idea relating to books and encourages other book bloggers to respond with their own top ten lists.
This week’s topic is “top ten books you’d mash together.” I’m unfortunately lacking in creativity right now; the only one I could come up with was The Night Circus x The Dream Thieves since I’d love to see what kind of tent Ronan would dream up.
That said, I’ve been eating a lot of baked goods/ice cream lately (#brokenheartproblems) so I’ve decided to combine my two favourite comfort activities for this week’s TTT post. After all, what better mashup is there than reading x snacks?
- Love and Gelato by Jenna Evans Welch
- A Snicker of Magic by Natalie Lloyd
- Sprinkles and Secrets by Lisa Schroeder
- The Unlikelies by Carrie Firestone
- Sweethearts by Sara Zarr
- Boy Meets Boy by David Levithan
- If You Give a Mouse a Cookie by Laura Joffe Numeroff
- What I Lost by Alexandra Ballard
- Georgia Peaches and Other Forbidden Fruit by Jaye Robin Brown
- James and the Giant Peach by Roald Dahl
What are some of your favourite food-related reads? Leave me a list or a link to your Top Ten Tuesday post below.