Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly book meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week, she posts an idea relating to books and encourages other book bloggers to respond with their own top ten lists.
This week’s topic is “top ten most anticipated releases for the rest of 2015.” This may end up being longer than 10, since my wishlist is ridiculously long, but here are some of the ones I desperately need:
- How To Say I Love You Out Loud by Karole Cozzo
- Menagerie by Rachel Vincent
- The Boy Most Likely To by Huntley Fitzpatrick
- Dreamland by Robert L. Anderson
- A Madness So Discreet by Mindy McGinnis
Which upcoming 2015 releases do you desperately want to read? Leave me a list or a link to your Top Ten Tuesday post in the comments below.