Hey everyone! As you’ve probably noticed, my posts have been rather infrequent lately due to the heavy demands of university classes and a part-time job. It’s been hard to find time to blog, let alone read, so posting has kind of fallen by the wayside and I’m really sorry about that! I love blogging here at The In-Between Place, so I don’t want to just give it up or go on an extended hiatus. I’d also love it if there were posts 4-5 times a week, so I thought that the best way to approach this would be to bring someone else on board!
I’m looking to find one or two cobloggers, but that number may also increase depending on interest/the number of applicants. If you’re selected, you’ll have full access to The In-Between Place and will have the same privileges as me. You’ll be able to post whatever you’d like, whenever you’d like — and though I’d definitely appreciate it if you ran posts by me first, it’s not required.
- Write fluently in English
- Passionate and enthusiastic about books/reading
- Read predominantly young adult or middle grade novels (though new adult and adult reviews, etc. are also welcome)
- Can live anywhere in the world
- Able to post at least once a week
- Previous blogging experience is an asset but not mandatory
- Be comfortable with me stalking your social media accounts/email to discuss posts and other things